MY CLIENTS INCLUDE:
ARTISTS WHO WANT TO RELAUNCH THEIR CAREERS — OR ARE BEGINNING THEIR CAREERS
I assist with:
● Identifying appropriate art markets for the work you are doing
● Developing presentation tools.
● Establishing prices for artwork.
● Generating solo and group exhibition opportunities, commissions, and sales.
● Navigating through the seemingly mysterious corridors of the art world.
● Developing press relations, and generating news and feature articles in print and online.
● Working within the corporate art market.
● Artist website planning and organization.
MID-CAREER AND ESTABLISHED ARTISTS
I assist with career relaunching. This might include some of the above tasks – and
● Providing guidance on resolving sensitive or intricate art-related business relationships, including insights into leaving or changing galleries.
● Rethinking artwork prices.
● Gaining additional representation.
● Tweaking or reworking websites.
ARTISTS WITH SPECIAL CHALLENGES:
● Experienced in working with artists who have dyslexia and/or ADHD
● Certified in Florida and in Oregon to work with artists with physical challenges.
An initial phone consultation is prorated on the basis of $200 per hour. There is a minimum of 1/2 hour for the first consultation. A deposit of $100 is required. After the initial consultation, phone consultations are prorated on the basis of $130 per hour. Cost-effective monthly tabs are available.
I accept PayPal and credit cards (American Express, Mastercard, and Visa).
For additional information: email@example.com