Artist career consultations are for those who
want to begin or relaunch their careers and
mid-career and established artists. Artist career
consultation services include assistance with
identifying appropriate markets for your work;
developing presentation tools; establishing prices
for your work; using the corporate art market;
developing, tweaking or reworking websites;
insights into changing galleries; press relations,
and much more.
An initial phone consultation is prorated on the basis of $200 per hour. There is a minimum of 1/2 hour for the first consultation.
A deposit of $100 is required. Request a registration form
After the initial consultation, phone consultations and email consultations are prorated on the basis of $130 per hour. Cost-effective monthly tabs are available.
Credit cards: American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
ARTISTS WHO WANT TO BEGIN OR RELAUNCH THEIR CAREERS
Michels provides assistance with:
- Identifying appropriate art markets for your work.
- Developing presentation tools.
- Establishing prices for artwork.
- Generating solo and group exhibition opportunities, commissions, and sales.
- Navigating through the seemingly mysterious corridors of the art world.
- Developing press relations, and generating news and feature articles in print and online.
- Using the corporate art market.
- Organizing and planning a fine art website.
MID-CAREER AND ESTABLISHED ARTISTS
Michels provides assistance with career relaunching . This can include some of the above tasks – and:
- Guidance on resolving sensitive or intricate art-related business relationships, including insights into leaving or changing galleries.
- Rethinking artwork prices.
- Gaining additional representation.
- Tweaking or reworking websites.